About R&G & Projects
There he survived all the centuries and wars - a misguided New Year's Eve rocket burned down the altar of the Citykirche Aachen built around 1526 in 2011.
The Bennemann restoration workshop in Cologne was commissioned to restore it - we were involved with materials and expertise.
R&G supports Akaflieg Karlsruhe
R&G supports Akamodell Stuttgart
1st place Air Cargo Challenge
R&G supports the F3J-Team Germany
Article about R&G's Epoxy Resin L in the Composite World:
"Variable-axial composite open path to lighter composite structure"
Production of a recurve bow with the aim of saving 50-75 % in weight with higher strength and stiffness.
Find products faster with the new search filters - quickly ordered, fast delivered, safe shop. Worldwide shipping!
R&G Fiber-reinforced composite
Performance enhancement and energy savings
- Aerospace (gliders and airplanes)
- Energy management (wind turbine blades)
- Sports equipment (models, boats, kite- and snowboards, bows)
- Medical technology (prostheses, orthoses)
- Vehicle manufacturing (carbon fiber interior, tuning, bicycles)
- Defense technology (repairs of boats/airplanes, police authorities)
- Tool manufacturing (forms and fixtures)
- Museum technology (silicone mould, replicas, restoration)
- Aquatic technology (artificial landscapes, garden ponds)
- Art (silicone mould, replicas)
- Education (schools, camber of crafts, technical college, universities)
Main focus is on epoxy resins and fiber reinforcements, especially carbon and glass fibers as well as aramid. We offer over 37 years of experience in the lightweight construction with carbon fiber (CRP) and glass fiber (GRP).
A very large warehouse and good infrastructure allow fast deliveries. Many customers rely on the just-in-time concept. Our online shop shows the availability of our products and gets updated regularly.
The materials are continuously changing to the most up to date technical standards: as we regularly review the formulations of epoxy resins and adjust them if appropriate and possible, in order to ensure maximum safety for the customer. The well-known epoxy resin L and corresponding hardeners have been undergone numerous improvements since its introduction in 1980.
R&G epoxy resin L in combination with some hardeners have been approved by TÜV Süd (Technical Inspection Association) and Germanischen Lloyd for vehicles, boats and wind turbine blades.
Also the range of fabrics, non-crimp fabrics, tapes and hoses is rapidly growing: the demand for carbon fibers increases and therefore more specific carbon products enter the market.
The carbon fiber semi-finished products have a significant value to R&G such as CRP-rods , -tubes and -profiles in many dimensions and cross sections. R&G always has over 30,000 m profiles in stock and the range is constantly expanding.